Nothing captures my imagination and gets my neurons dancing like things human.
Being human. Our human-ness. The sameness and otherness of all the world’s histories, cultures, stories, and experiences. Much we think to be “human” is really just our enculturation, and much in which we feel alone is universal.
There’s always more to discover, don’t you think?
So for the next month, as part of the Nester’s 31-Day October Blog Link-up, I’ll be exploring and sharing things human. Come along, won’t you?
31 Days of Humanity
- Day 1: Oops. Missed it. “To err is human,” I suppose.
- Day 2: Oh Dear. I’m Taking the 31-Day Plunge. (The one where I choose to fail by trying.)
- Day 3: What Means This, “Humanity”?
- Day 4: Throwing Pebbles at the Lake…
- Day 5: Dark to Dawn
- Day 6: 3 Worthwhile Articles/Essays :: Humanity Edition
- Day 7: Microfinancing & Kiva (an opportunity)
- Day 8: What is a Humanitarian Crisis?
- Day 9: 5 Twitter Feeds for a Daily Dose of Humanity
- Day 10: Like All the Best Adventures :: A look at the series so far
- Day 11: “The Fallen,” Art, and Others-Centered Bravery